Introducing Asprey’s British Luxury at the Ritz Carlton
In late October, we held two events to promote Asprey’s British Luxury. For “The Evening of Asprey”, we invited Forbes’ readers to celebrate the long-standing collaboration between the Ritz Carlton and Asprey through the unveiling of a special cocktail trolley, as well as the latest jewelry collection, and a talkshow with owner John Rigas who visited Japan for this occasion.
From Candlewick’s network, we received event sponsorship from the British born brands Juniper Green, an organic gin, and premium tonic water Fever Tree.
Following this event, we held a press event at the Ritz Carlton Roppongi to showcase the SS19 handbag collection. The collection features numerous bull hide leather models, as well as a wide lineup of shoulder strap bags. High praise was received for Asprey’s characteristic slightly smoky colorings such as rose petal, sky blue, and stone. This collection will be released in March 2019.
- Miele, a premium home appliance brand from Germany, opens first retail store in West Japan
- Screening of the Documentary Film “Monaco: Back to the Future”, which introduces Monaco’s support of the development of new and innovative technologies
- Asprey’s “Purple Evening” Holiday Party
- Swiss food brand, Swiss Delice, held its first brand launch event at the Embassy of Switzerland in Tokyo
- The Art of Perfume, born from creative freedom: PR for the official launch of Frederic Malle’s “Editions de Parfums”