Screening of the Documentary Film “Monaco: Back to the Future”, which introduces Monaco’s support of the development of new and innovative technologies
On March 14th, we held a media and influencer lunch in Roppongi where we introduced the 2019 Green is the New Glam campaign movies for Monaco Tourism. To further introduce Monaco’s dedication to sustainability, we had a speech by special guest, Ms. Christine Oberdorff, director of “Monaco: Back to the Future.” The food was also inspired by Monaco’s vibrant green and refreshing citrus flavors, offering a taste of the Mediterranean in the center of Tokyo.
In the evening, we held a projection screening of “Monaco: Back to the Future” at the Institut Francais de Tokyo. The film recounts modern sagas such as the Solar Impulse adventure, the development of Venturi electric vehicles and the hydrogen ship ‘Energy Observer’ set to complete its tour of France in Monaco. Accompanying Prince Albert II of Monaco, Ms. Oberdorff discovers these great technological adventures initiated or supported by the Principality over the last 100 years.
The screening was followed by a Q&A, for VIP guests, including media, trade partners, as well as our loyal Facebook fans. The movie was very well received by the Japanese audience who were surprised to learn of the depth of Monaco’s investment in sustainable energies. We also held a reception party where guests happily discussed their new perceptions of Monaco over wine and French food.
At Candlewick, we strive to support brands, countries, and products that give back to the community and whose values take us one step further. We are therefore proud to be able to work together with the Principality of Monaco to spread Monaco’s green message and commitment to sustainability.
Official Japanese Website：https://www.visitmonaco.com/ja
「Green is the New Glam」Campaign Site：https://www.mcgreenglam.com
Official Japanese Instagram：https://www.instagram.com/monacotabi/
- Miele, a premium home appliance brand from Germany, opens first retail store in West Japan
- Screening of the Documentary Film “Monaco: Back to the Future”, which introduces Monaco’s support of the development of new and innovative technologies
- Asprey’s “Purple Evening” Holiday Party
- Swiss food brand, Swiss Delice, held its first brand launch event at the Embassy of Switzerland in Tokyo
- The Art of Perfume, born from creative freedom: PR for the official launch of Frederic Malle’s “Editions de Parfums”